1) My name is my Dads middle name and my Moms middle name put together.
2) I was born on December 12th, 1988.
3) A guy my Mom went to high school with had a son on the same day at the same hospital. We went to school together for most of our lives, too.
4) I have a younger brother. He’s legit.
5) I used to read a lot but not so much anymore. It really pisses me off.
6) I hate stupidity. (Lack of common sense.)
7) I want(ed) to be a therapist or something where I work with teens. No one gives them a voice.
8) After a nasty addiction to oxycodone, I can proudly say I’m only 420 and alcohol friendly. Although, I don’t really drink any more, actually. However, I’m not oppposed to it.
9) DUSTIN BUSHNELL a.k.a. (DUDDY B) is hands down, by far, the coolest guy I have ever met in my life. I sent him a tweet saying I was selling my liver for tickets to the show and he said don’t do that and put me on the guest list with a +2. I’ll be telling that story until I die. He’s such an awesome fucking dude.
***UPDATE: ON 4/13/13 I met Duddy for the 3rd time after a show and I said “I don’t mean to be one of those fans that ask if you remember them, but you saved my liver and I just wanna say thanks ‘cause I’ve been putting it to good use.” He responded with “Of course! How could I forget that? It’s…Leeann, right?” *****
10) I’m afraid of thunder. Legit.
11) I’m bi-ploar/ADD.
12) I NEVER remembered to take my meds.
13) My best friend, Steve, is the one of the only guys I’ll love unconditionally for the rest of my life.
14) I like Jack Daniels. A lot.
15) I love to write.
16) My only purpose on this planet is to marry Nikki Sixx, Clay Matthews, or an Australian surfer, whatever.
17) I did a persuasive speech on Kurt Cobain’s suicide and convinced some people he was actually murdered. I don’t even think I believe that…but they did.
18) I was told I could sell ice to an eskimo. I could.
19) Music is the only thing that keeps me sane. It’s the heartbeat of life.
20) I have 4 tattoos, my eybrow, nose, and bellybutton pierced. I’m also stretching my ears for the 3rd time.
21) I was born in the wrong era.
22) Led Zeppelin, The Dirty Heads, Taking Back Sunday are my favorite bands.
23) I need to quit smoking cigarettes.
24) I watched Jersey Shore.
25) I’m jealous of people who can surf and/or skateboard.
26) I miss my Grandma and Grandpa.
27) I’m a family person, big time.
28) I’m a good person, but I can be nasty when I feel crossed.
29) I hate having trust issues.
30) I’m afraid of the dark when I’m alone.
31) I’ve had both ACL’s replaced in my knee, as well as the meniscus’ repaired. Surgery fucking sucks.